VISUAL MERCHANDISING TRAINING
Does your team need to learn about visual merchandising? or do your retailers in your shopping centre need to be inspired with new ideas? Does your store lack impact? and customer attraction?
We run visual merchandising classes for corporate retail teams, store reviews and shopping centres for their tenants.
Visual Merchandising Training
- The visual merchandising training is designed to help your retailers create a successful mix merchandising, design and the use of point of sale, to offer the most complete service and sales possible, and become a destination location for all your customers’ needs.
- This training will offer the managers & staff, retail expertise to help you create a flexible store and merchandising plan that encompasses window or entrance displays, communication points, fixtures, lighting, sightlines, “human space”, comfortable colours that enhance their brand. This is created by merchandising design elements that can be customised to help the stores.
- Merchandising Strategies
The top tips of VM will be taught – how to transform their retail space in a few easy steps
- Workshop Outline
- 1. Attract more customers; increase interaction and product sales by being a better retailer
- 2. Create an environment that stimulates sales by understanding what motivates your customers to buy
- 3. Maximise return on your display space by matching the location of your products to the needs of the customer
- 4. Create impact and store identity through effective window displays and display areas
- 5. Reinforce the features and benefits of your products by using effective ticketing and signage techniques
- 6. Increase traffic flow and interest by coordinating effective promotional campaigns
- 7. Present problem stock effectively to ensure it continues to sell and achieve a stock turn
- 8. Identify high VM standards and manage the team to maintain these standards
- 9. Understand store dynamics and how the customer likes to buy
- The outcomes are:
- Increase sales and profits
- Visually attract more customers to the store
- Improve the customer experience with easier buying
- Develop a competitive advantage